Thursday, November 09, 2006

Danny & Christina


One of my favorite things about what I do is getting to know my wonderful clients. It is so rewarding to stand in the back of the ceremony with a huge smile on my face as I watch two amazing people join their lives together. It brings so much joy to me!
Christina & Danny's wedding back in September was one of the most fun and special weddings I have been able to be a part of. These two are so adorable & their wedding was fun, fresh, personalized and so heartfelt. I had such a blast getting to know Christina & Danny and their huge wedding party- 11 on each side!
The wedding took place at the Centennial Heritage Museum in Santa Ana- you would never know that this cute little property exists unless you were seeking it out. The ceremony was beautiful, with flowers by the Bride's cousin & music played by her stepfather. The catering was so good & so fun! The bride's father owns Cornerstone Catering, so there were all sorts of special touches. From amazingly styled appetizers to an adorable lemonade stand, the food was great! Dinner was served family style from a picnic basket on each table. It was so cute and tasty! My favorite part of the evening was the dessert buffet- you should have seen it! The best cupcakes I've ever tasted along with a beautiful little cake & cookies and milk. It was a dream! (Can you tell I have a sweet tooth?) To top it all off- they also had a fun candy bar with bright colored candy decorated with adorable ribbon.
This wedding was so much fun to be a part of- I was sad when it had to end! Take a look at the beautiful photos by Jasmine Star. She and her team were such a pleasure to work with and the pictures are amazing.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I said it before, but I'm so happy to see in you in the blog world! I hope we can work together in the future again! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney!

Jessica Sawrey here...love that you have a blog! It's great to see your work! This wedding in particular is amazing...we actual want a very similar dessert buffet...I've already started collecting cake stands! I'll be in touch, as I have all the vendors lined up!

Cheers!