Sunday, November 12, 2006

It's beginning to taste a lot like Christmas!

It's that time of year again... Thanksgiving is still weeks away, but already there are icicle lights, tree skirts, and boxed greeting cards galore in every store. While I am looking forward to listening to my beloved Christmas albums, it seems as though stores begin commercializing Christmas earlier every year. However, there is one Christmas item that I would love to be sold year round- Peppermint Ice Cream!
I highly recommend Dreyer's Slow Churned- it's amazing! My favorite ice cream has become a seasonal commodity, so I treasure it for the two months it is sold at Ralph's.

So, ice cream tangent aside, the holiday season is on its way. We are really excited to do some holiday party planning! We are available for corporate or private holiday parties and we would love for you to help us spread the word! We are also offering personal shopping & gift wrapping services. Happy early beginning of the holiday season!

No comments: