Saturday, May 19, 2007

A beautiful wedding & bad communication

Yesterday I had my first wedding at the Ritz Carlton and it was incredible! From the flowers, to the bride's dress, to the lighting, to the wonderful Ritz Carlton staff, it was an amazing event to be a part of. I will post more details this week and pictures as soon as I have them.

An unfortunate thing happened last night though. My cell phone was stolen/misplaced. If any of you have seen me at a wedding I always have my baby blue clipboard at my side (well... now it is more like resting on top of my belly). My cell phone is always clipped right on top. Well, I set my clipboard down for a few moments inside of the ballroom to help the bellman move some of the wedding items & flowers, and then next time I picked up my clipboard, it was gone. I scoured the whole room and found nothing and it hasn't been turned in yet.

So, needless to say, I won't be answering my cell phone today, saturday May 19th. If you need to get ahold of me, please email me at courtney@joyfulweddingsandevents.com. I will be checking emails frequently. If you are a vendor with a question for tomorrow's wedding, please call my cell phone number and there will be another contact phone number for me on the message.

That being said, it has been a bad few days for communication overall. For some reason, my server is rejecting emails. I have had numerous brides tell me this has happened to them over the past two days. I am so sorry about this! I have no idea why it is happening (my inbox isn't full)- I am looking it to it right now. For now, please just try to send it again. I have been receiving all of my emails (I think) since yesterday afternoon.

Phew- bad communication issues from someone with an interpersonal communication degree. Hopefully all will be up & working by the end of the day.

Thanks for your patience!

1 comment:

lindsey said...

aaahhh! so sorry this is happening to you! satan is working against you, but thankfully you're strong enough to outwit him! how are you feeling, mama? when do you find out for sure about the boy or girl?