Wednesday, May 16, 2007

We love engagement pics!

Check out some of the incredible engagement shots Jasmine Star took of Erika & Ray, one of our August couples.



Erika & Ray are getting married at the Coto de Caza country club & it is going to be a beautiful, personalized & unique day! I can't wait!

By the way, I have become buddies with their two super cute boys. At one of our last meetings, Isaiah wouldn't let me leave until I accepted one of his Troll toys. Check out this cute family shot:



To see more of their photos, check out Jasmine's new blog, which launched today! It is one of the cutest blogs I have ever seen. By the way, if you are looking for a photographer, Jasmine is one of my favorites!

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

You're amazing :)

lindsey said...

court - tag! you're it! (check out my blog, and you'll understand)