Saturday, September 15, 2007

Free Chick.Fil.A :)

I am not a big fast food eater... in fact, I hardly ever go through a drive thru. However, I have a love for Chick.Fil.A. Really yummy chicken sandwiches, the best sauce- honey roasted bbq sauce, tasty criss-cut fries, and even caffeine-free diet coke (enough to make this pregnant women smile!).


While watching the UCLA game today, my husband and I spotted an ad for Free Chicken & Coke. Woo~hoo! Chick.Fil.A are giving away free chicken sandwiches & drinks to the first million people to visit www.freechickenandcoke.com and fill out a quick survey. No strings attached. Yay! I love free things- especially free food.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

OMG. Chik-Fil-A is the BEST! Definitely something I left behind in Texas. Unfortunately it's not widely available enough here.

We'll jump rope soon. You, me, and ISAIAH!

Love you! We'll catch up soon.

Ashley