Wednesday, April 16, 2008

a few random things

I promised my sister-in-law Lindsey that I would post a picture of this. One of my recent creative projects:


I've had this vintage window for a couple of years and it last had some paper source christmas-y paper in the panes (from 2 years ago!). I got it out of the garage last month and had some fun with Amy Butler paper. I love how it brightens up our bland wall.


And on another random note, me & Jenetta with Bono:


Yep, he just happened to be hanging out at the ABC meeting at the new Hard Rock Hotel in downtown San Diego. :)

By the way- the hotel is awesome. You have to check it out. It would be so fun to stay at and would be incredible for a fun wedding!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

i love the vintage window - that is awesome !

Anonymous said...

I love the way you did the window. Much better than the original. I can hardly wait to see it on your wall. Mom

lindsey said...

thanks for the inspiration! and bono? wow!