Sunday, October 05, 2008

So much goodness...

**NOTE: this post was from a few weeks ago. For whatever reason, it did not get posted correctly. I just noticed it. So, it is all old news!**

...is soon to come.

I have so much to share with you all! Weddings, engagement sessions, ideas, vendors. Some of these things I am busting at the seams to show you. However, you will have to wait.

It has been a little crazy around here as I am prepping for a bridal show this weekend and a bridal shower the day before. And, Isaiah's first birthday is the weekend after that. Mom/planner is a whole new ballgame :) And, on top of it all, I am finishing our taxes. Yes. I am a slacker. But give me a little grace- I had a child and moved three months later. April was still a little chaotic for me.

Anyway, all of that rambling was not planned. This was:

My hubby and I have been working on updating some of my promo materials and as I was scrolling through photos, this one grabbed me. I mean, warmed my heart, chocked me up, made me so thankful that I get to do what I do.


Shelley & Brett were one of my favorite couples and I adored their wedding. They are expecting a baby soon!

I love the tenderness of this moment. The joy. The love. Thank you J* for capturing this and thank you Shelley & Brett for being so lovely.

I return to my to-do list refreshed & encouraged.

No comments: