Sunday, November 16, 2008

Inspiration overload!

Looking for some inspiration today? Do yourself a favor and hop on over to Anthropologie's website and check out their holiday section.

The styling in the Glee section just makes me happy.

The Holiday Trim section is just amazing. It makes me want to go decorate a tree right now.


If I had $28 to buy new dishtowels for Christmas, I would get these.


Need some more? Head on over to my other favorite store, PaperSource, and check out their adorable holiday cards, gifts and crafts. I did some damage there yesterday.



How did I just find out that PaperSource, Anthropologie and Free People are all next door to each other in Carlsbad?? And the Apple store is right across from that? Oh, bliss. This might be a dangerous holiday season!!


Do you have any fun, creative projects or plans for the holidays? I'd love to hear them!

No comments: