Thursday, November 06, 2008

Jennifer & Michael: The Details, part 1

I love all of my clients and their weddings, but one of my favorite weddings from the past year was Jennifer and Michael's wedding at Rancho Las Lomas . The color scheme was so fun and the wedding was overflowing with gorgeous details. I am very excited to let you know that this wedding is going to be published in a wonderful wedding magazine this winter. More details on that to come...

For now, I am thrilled to share some more photos of their wedding, taking by the amazingly talented Chenin Boutwell . This post will feature the ceremony and cocktail hour. The reception will be posted tomorrow, so be sure to check back!
Beautiful!
The gorgeous car, provided by Classy Chassis : 

Ceremony details:
Mr & Mrs:
I LOVE this one! Taken right after the ceremony. So sweet!
I loved how the bridesmaids' bouquets popped against their dresses:

My favorite thing about their wedding was that every single element was specifically designed to coordinate with the theme of the wedding. From pens for the guest book, to reserved signs in the church, to votive candles and to the cocktail napkins: no detail was overlooked. I love this! It is my favorite part of helping brides come up with their decor.

 Jennifer even made welcome bags their out of town guests that matched the stationary from the wedding:

All of the printed items, with the exception of the invitations, were designed by Stacia ofSerendipity Designs . She printed more red damask vellum for this wedding than she probably will the rest of her life! Event the cones on the church pews (above) were made by the floristout of the vellum Stacia printed. More on how we can up with that idea in the next post.
The reception was held at one of my favorite venues, Rancho Las Lomas. The Spanish architecture lent itself wonderfully to the romantic Spanish theme.

I adored how the invitations turned out. From Cards De Luxe .



A few cocktail hour details:
At Rancho, guests walk though a cute little building called Rick's Cafe to get down to the lower grounds, where the reception was held. We stuck childhood and couple photos of the bride & groom on every ledge or table we could find, along with candles. Guests loved it!


Here is a little sneak peak to hold you over until tomorrow:

No comments: