Saturday, November 01, 2008

More details from Isaiah's first birthday party

Here are some more fun moments from Isaiah's first birthday party:

The food:
My funniest purchase was that Elvis guitar. It is full of popcorn. I thought it was hilarious. No one ate it. It is now in the trash. 

I used kraft paper as a tablecloth. Easy, cheap, cute and themed. 

PB&J sandwiches cut out with a star cookie cutter:

Drumsticks (get how it goes with the theme?) & chicken stars:
*We tried to find chicken stars all over but no grocery stores sold them. So, we had to get some from good ol Carl.

Mmm.. watermelon rind:
Isaiah's future wife, Abby:
Simple centerpieces:
The big kids banging away:
And the little kids doing the same:
Cake time:
Yum! He didn't even make that big of a mess (much to my husband's dismay)

Isaiah was so excited with all of his presents that he started clapping and cheering.
It was so stinkin cute!

Believe it or not, this is not the end. I still have to post a pics of the favors and the invite CD. Hopefully I will get them posted tomorrow, because I am sure you are tired of hearing about his birthday party.

Happy november!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe, I love it!!

Melissa said...

That guitar cake is seriously impressive!