Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another blog to add to the list

I am so excited! One of my favorite event designers, Tara Guerard of Soiree, has just launched a blog!



I had the wonderful opportunity to attend Tara's seminar at The Special Event this year and was blown away by her amazing work and her sweet southern personality. She mentioned at the seminar that she would be launching a blog soon and I have been eagerly anticipating it ever since.

Be sure to check out Tara Guerard's Bon Bon Blog. You are sure to be inspired! While you are at, swing by the Soiree website and check out the gallery. Tara does countless things well: included on the list are details, tents and lounge furniture. I purchased her book, Southern Weddings, a couple of years ago and it quickly became one of my favorite wedding inspiration books.



Here are some of my favorite photos of her work, taken from the Soiree website:

At TSE, she gave us a sneak peak at weddings that will be featured in her next book and we are all in for a treat!

Congrats Tara- we are looking forward to the inspiration and awe we know your blog will provide!

2 comments:

carissa said...

tara is one of my absolute idols and i have drooled over her work for years...such an inspiration!!

Anonymous said...

well.. it's like I knew!