Saturday, September 05, 2009

Andy and Tracy's Engagement Photos at Pelican Hill

So sorry for the silence this week... I am excited to announce that our new website and blog is just about ready to launch. SOOO happy! Be on the look out at the beginning of next week. I just love it.

Because of that, I have been holding posts for the new blog, but I decided I wanted to get one last post up on here. Let me introduce you to Tracy and Andy:

These two are getting married at The Island Hotel in Newport Beach in November and I am looking forward to their wonderfully stylish day! I am especially looking forward to working with their photographer, Trista Lerit, for the first time. Here are some more of the beautiful engagement photos she took while running around Pelican Hill with Andy and Tracy.






You can see more on Trista's blog
Make sure to check back next week: new website, new blog, new weddings, new inspiration. I can hardly wait! Happy labor day weekend!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Romantic and lovely pictures!

gta airport limo

Unknown said...

Event of engagement is just a starting of the most beautiful event of marriage. In blue dress the girl is looking best her smile makes her more beautiful.